準備IELTS小寶典--英文會議實用句

2016-09-14

 

今天CES要教大家有關於英文會議的實用句,

讓你以後開會時可以暢所欲言!

才不會在大家都發表自己的意見時沒辦法餐與。

 

*詢問及表達意見

A: What do you think of the proposal we just heard from the marketing department?

A: 對於我們剛才從行銷部聽到的提案,你有什麼看法?

B: If you ask me, there are a few terms that might rub people the wrong way.

B: 如果你問我,我覺得有些用詞可能無意間會惹惱別人。

 

A: Are there any more comments on the logistics dilemma we are facing?

A: 對於目前我們在物流上所面臨的兩難,還有其他建議嗎?

B: I’ve just had a thought that we may be able to turn the problem into a solution.
B: 我剛好有的想法,也許我們能把這個問題變成解決方案。

 

A: Dennis, show me what you’ve got on the latest market trends in Indonesia.

A: 丹尼斯,說說你對印尼最新市場趨勢的看法。

B: In my opinion, there are a few product categories that are underrepresented.
B: 依我的看法,有些侈品類別的代表性不足。

 

 

*表達贊同或反對

- 完全同意

A: I am proposing that we go ahead with the expansion in Southeast Asia.

A: 我建議我們就直接開始東南亞的拓展計劃。

B: We see eye to eye on our potential market there. Let’s bring this to the next board meeting.
B: 將那裡視為潛在市場這點,我們的想法一致。我們在下次的董事會時提出來討論吧。

 

- 不完全同意

A: I think it’s time we cut our losses and give up on this venture.

A: 我想,現在是停損並放棄這項投資案的時候了。

B: Up to a point, I agree with you, Joel, but I have a different opinion on what the future may hold.
B: 喬爾,某種程度上我同意你說的,但對於未來可能的進展,我抱持不同的看法。

 

- 幾乎不同意

A: We should get a marketing campaign underway immediately to shoot ahead of our competitors.

A: 我們應立即展開行銷活動好超越我們的競爭對手。

B: I hear what you are saying, but I think it’s important to first consider the risks fully.
B: 我明白你說的,但我認為先全面考量風險是很重要的。

 

還想學更多單字嗎?

還是想要取得更多關於準備雅思或加強托福的補習資訊呢?

請到CES的Facebook官網留⾔言給我們唷!

雅思補習/托福補習課程: http://www.ces-taipei.com.tw/about_ces.php

 

 

更多CES部落格: